Doorside pickup is for Paramus Library cardholders only.
- Please request items for pickup HERE.
- For Main Library, call 201-599-1305 to reserve Adult materials. Call 201-599-1309 to reserve Youth Services materials.
- For Reid Branch Library, call 201-444-4911 to reserve items.
- Only 5 items at a time may be reserved.
- When your item is available, please contact 201-599-1302 for Main Library or 201-444-4911 for Reid Branch Library to arrange doorside pickup.
When picking up items at both libraries:
- Your items will be checked out and placed in a bag labeled with your name.
- The bag will then be placed outside the door adjacent to the parking lot at Main Library and outside front door at Reid Branch Library
- Patrons must wear a mask when picking up items.
- Items will be held for 3 days. Bag will be brought into the building at the end of each day.
- Patrons must RETURN items to the outside book drops. Staff will not accept return items at front door. Materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. Items remain fine free.