Doorside pickup is for Paramus Library cardholders only.
- Please request items for pickup HERE.
- For Main Library, call 201-599-1305 to reserve Adult materials. Call 201-599-1309 to reserve Youth Services materials.
- For Reid Branch Library, call 201-444-4911 to reserve items.
- Only 5 items at a time may be reserved.
- When your item is available, please contact 201-599-1302 for Main Library or 201-444-4911 for Reid Branch Library to arrange doorside pickup.
When picking up items at both libraries:
- Your items will be checked out and placed in a bag labeled with your name.
- The bag will then be placed outside the door adjacent to the parking lot at Main Library and outside front door at Reid Branch Library
- Patrons must wear a mask when picking up items.
- Items will be held for 3 days. Bag will be brought into the building at the end of each day.
- Patrons must RETURN items to the outside book drops. Staff will not accept return items at front door. Items remain fine free.